Supporting you with toxicology and human safety assessments:
- Data gap analysis and evaluation of data quality
- Read-across arguments for study waivers
- Interpretation of data packages
- Developing higher-tier testing strategies
- Design, monitoring, interpretation and integration of regulatory and mechanistic studies
- Calculation of derived no-effect levels (DNEL)
- Preparation of chemical safety reports and robust study summaries
- Determination and refinement of hazard classifications
- Expert waivers for hazard declassification
- Human exposure modelling and assessments
- Preparation of safety data sheets for REACH, Globally Harmonised System (GHS) and EU member states
- Expert regulatory advice and problem resolution
- Advocacy, product defence and mediation with regulatory authorities
CEA has a well-earned reputation for providing higher tier, non-standard support for challenging products in an increasingly demanding regulatory environment. We also provide specialist policy advice and research to government clients.
Our unique combination of expertise and experience means that our clients have access to a wide breadth of industry and regulatory specialists throughout their projects.