CEA provides training for its clients and industry through seminars and specific training programs. Training includes:
- Seminars on the requirements of the Chemical regulations and how to comply
- Training on environmental risks assessments under REACH
- Presentations on the legislative requirements of SDS’s under REACH and CLP/GHS
- Training on COMAH and the Seveso Directive, including changes with the implementation of Seveso III in 2015
- Bespoke training programmes developed to meet client’s specific needs
- Follow up ad hoc support with REACH problems
Please contact us to discuss your training needs.