CEA provides support to its clients to ensure they are compliant with the CLP/GHS regulations; 1272/2008 EC. The support provided includes:
- Consultancy advice on the how to meet requirements of the CLP/GHS
- Support in the design of product labels to CLP/GHS requirements including member state languages
- Advice to importers and EU manufacturers of how to comply with CLP notification requirements
- Carrying out of notifications on behalf of our clients
- Carrying out data searches for generation of CLP classification
- Evaluation of study endpoints in order to classify substances according to CLP/GHS requirements
Please contact us to discuss your chemical regulatory needs.