CEA has extensive experience in higher tier exposure scenario development and environmental and human health risk assessment, underpinning a strong track record of developing novel solutions for a wide variety of product-types.
Our Environmental Risk Assessment services include:
- Standard and higher tier environmental emissions scenarios
- Designing product-specific scenarios including outdoor urban and rural risk assessments
- Groundwater refinement using FOCUS PEARL (direct exposure, sludge, manure, and redeposition)
- Surface water refinement using FOCUS surface water models (PRZM and MACRO)
- Down-the-drain products emission (tonnage and consumption based) and STP scenarios
- Extensive experience in emission scenario selection and construction for a wide range of PT, with a particular specialism in higher-tier environmental risk assessments for PT18, PT3, PT19 and oilfield uses
We offer Human Health Risk Assessments for a wide range of consumer and professional uses using a range of models, and endocrine disruptor evaluation.
Please contact us to discuss your biocide needs.