CEA has specialists in toxicology who can support biocide dossier submissions and provide supporting evidence and documentations at all levels of submission, in both hazard and exposure assessment. This includes:
- Data collation, evaluation and interpretation of tests
- Data gap analysis
- Derivation of Acceptable Exposure Levels (AELs) and other reference doses
- Human Risk Assessment
- Structure Property/Activity Relationships
- Calculation of PNECs from the study endpoints and assignment of assessment factors.
- Data provision advice on strategies to minimise/avoid testing
- Advice on complex study designs and programmes
- Management of timely and value-conscious testing programmes
- Preparation of Chemical Safety Assessments
- Toxicology product stewardship
- Advice on Reduction, Refinement and Replacement approaches to animal use
- Representation to and liaison with competent authorities, agencies and regulators, including rebuttals
Please contact us to discuss your biocide needs.